Why Choose Succinct?
At Succinct Solutions, we know that knowledge and training are vital for a successful business. On our training courses, we offer the same support that we provide to our customers, and we make sure that the training you receive has immediate practical application within your business.
- Increase your awareness of work-related mental health
- Increase your ownership of your wellness
- Improve your ability to address triggers
- Improve personal and business wellness
- Increase your performance at work and home
- Improve your management of mental health issues
Increase your Staff and Business performance through wellness culture and effective staff
Staff are the most valuable and complex resource within a business and their wellness has a direct impact on both the individual and the company performance. This training course allows attendees to understand wellness and how it impacts individuals and the company as a whole. Attendees will learn skills and tools to identify triggers, develop action plans and take actions to improve their personal wellbeing and impact on the business as a whole. This course will increase your awareness, provide a framework and deliver tools that will support individuals and the company on their wellness journey.
- Understand wellness and how it impacts you and your business
- Understand and address wellness triggers
- Understand the impact of poor mental health at work
- Develop actions and behaviours to manage wellness
- Develop plans to support wellness
- Understand how to get line manager support
- Understand how to create a wellness culture
Our training courses are built on expertise, knowledge and experience that the most successful businesses use to achieve success. Together, we will show you how to understand and utilise wellness of staff to boost your staff and business performance, maximise your staff efficiency and make sure that every team member has the ability to perform to their best.
We will guide you through the top tips, tools and skills that all good business use to develop a wellness culture. Our subject matter expert will share their vast knowledge and experience with you to give your staff that extra boost.
Full day training (9am - 4pm) including lunch.
Who Should Attend
Wellness Training course is designed for staff and managers to give an overview to wellness, to tackle current issues as well as support staff who can influence company culture to improve the wellness of the organisation.